Charlwoods tailored Wealth Management services in Dandenong include comprehensive financial planning, wealth creation advice, asset management, entity and tax planning, SMSFs, estate and succession planning and expert taxation advice.
Our financial planners work hand-in-hand with our accountants under the same roof in Dandenong. As a team, we deliver complete wealth management and financial services that focus on you as a whole. We consider every element of your financial situation, tax position and objectives to provide complete and specific strategic financial planning and wealth creation advice and facilitation.
Wealth management, SMSFs, retirement and tax
Wealth management planning inherently involves a retirement plan and SMSFs require an investment strategy in place. Charlwoods can advise, set up and manage your SMSF as part of your wealth creation and management plan. We also provide an objective review of your current investments. In managing your wealth, our comprehensive financial plans include personal insurance, estate planning and wills and strategies for tax, super and retirement.
Our extensive services in wealth management inclusively cover:
- Investment strategies for maximising wealth
- Independent investment review service
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Strategies for maximising social security benefits
- Superannuation strategies, including self managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Insurance cover – death, trauma, income protection, permanent disability
- Access to residential and business lending brokers
- Access to motor vehicle finance brokers
- Accountant, business and financial advisor liaison.
Our financial planners are authorised representatives with Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Limited (AUPFS). This group is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, (AFSL 234459), with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Being part of this group ensures our financial planning business is not owned nor directly influenced by any fund manager, insurance company, or banks.
Together with Charlwoods Accountants and access to legal experts, our wealth management services offer the first hour of consultation free.