Charlwoods in Dandenong provide comprehensive services in Estate Planning including Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Powers of Attorney and associated executor and legal services.
Estate planning is an essential part of overall financial planning to ensure your will and wishes are carried out, to protect your assets and provide for your dependents. With our experience and know-how in dealing with lawyers and expertise in financial planning, Charlwoods accountants and financial planners work for you together in Dandenong under one roof to provide consummate services in wills and estate planning.
Protect your family, assets and legacy
As accountants and financial planners, we treat your interests as a whole. Based on our knowledge of your unique circumstances, our team facilitate the estate planning process and drafting of wills between you (our client) and the lawyer. We eliminate uncertainties over the administration of your probate and clearly advise you on all tax implications whilst reducing your taxes and other expenses to maximise the value of your estate.
Our professional services cover all areas of business succession and estate planning including:
- Power of attorney (Financial, Medical, Guardianship)
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
- Retirement and taxation strategies and implementation
- Entity establishment, compliance, and audit
- Estate administration and executorial duties
- Personal insurance cover
- Business owner succession planning
- Asset distribution before and after death
- Trust establishment, testamentary trusts, family trusts and charitable trusts
- Strategic investment advice for your trust
- Distribution of income from your trust to beneficiaries.
A total plan for now and beyond
With the first hour free of charge in utilising our estate planning and wills services, we can also discuss potential issues that may arise with for example, blended families, children under 18 years old and inheritances and can facilitate a family meeting to discuss your plans.